Thanksgiving Food Drive
Eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich should not be an option at Thanksgiving. Sadly, that is a reality for many, and we at Children’s Restoration Network have a goal of providing a bountiful Thanksgiving dinner with all of the trimmings for thousands of children and mothers living in group homes and shelters in our community. More information on our 2019 Thanksgiving Food Drive will be announced soon!
Here is a general list of items that would be the most helpful to our drive:
- $15-25 dollar gift cards (to buy turkeys, milk, butter, fresh vegetables, etc.)
- Canned vegetables
- Boxed potatoes and rice
- Boxed or bagged stuffing mix
- Baking mixes and condiments
- Breakfast items (cereal, oatmeal, granola bars)
- Canned gravy or gravy mixes
- Canned fruit
- Pasta/pasta sauce
- Meal starters
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
Help us give the homeless children of Atlanta a delicious holiday meal to enjoy on Thanksgiving and stock their pantries for the holidays!
No donation is too small and we will gladly provide you with a 100% tax-deductible receipt.