12 Days of Caring
Every December, we strive to ensure a memorable and meaningful Christmas for over 3,000 homeless children in Metro Atlanta living in group homes and shelters by providing them with personalized and wrapped presents just for them. We rely on the community, businesses, and social/civic groups to accomplish our goal.
More information on our 2019 annual 12 Days of Caring and Adopt-a-Shelter Campaigns will be available in November. If you or your group would like to participate by donating NEW toys, gifts, or clothing to let the kids we serve know that they have not been forgotten for the holidays, please check back this November for more information on how you can get involved!
CRN will be collecting toys, clothing and gift cards to give to homeless infants, children and teens for Christmas. Volunteers are encouraged to start gift drives in their offices, churches, schools, neighborhoods and clubs.
Suggested donations include:
- NEW toys and gifts for all ages – newborn through 18
- NEW clothing – shirts, pants, sweat outfits, underclothes, jackets, pajamas
- NEW Shoes/Slippers
- Gift Cards – Target, Walmart, Old Navy, etc.
- Electronics – Tablets, Video Games, Mp3 Players
- Puzzles/Board Games
- Ethnic dolls and accessories
- Lego/building kits
- Cars, trucks, remote control
- Kitchen play sets and accessories
- Cosmetics, personal care items
- New Books
- Jewelry and hair accessories
- Bikes, skateboards, scooters (with helmets)
- Sporting equipment, team clothing, footballs, basketballs, soccer balls